It's been six odd months in Toronto now. I have learnt so much about this city and I feel that this learning is still going on. So many new things to know. Thank god, work wise I am doing the same stuff which I was doing in India.
1. If you are a vegetarian foodie, you got to search 'your' kind of restaurant with a candle light!!
2. 'Please' and 'Thanks' are the common words to exchange pleasantries.
3. Transportation in this city is pretty good.
4. Overall a multi-cultural city, you get all kind of groceries in this city.
5. More than 10 hindu temples around the city.
6. Like to have Indian Cuisine,Sweets, you can get them right here!!
7. Weather is quite different from our home country, quite windy cold weather during winter season.
8. You got be really smart while driving on Ontario roads.
9. Overall, life can be fun during summer season, enjoy it to the core.
10. Winter season may give some dull moments, but there is a lot in this city to get rid off.
11. Finally, I am still looking for the warmth amongst the people here, which I used to share with some of my friends when I was in Patna. I cherish every moment, I spent at my home city.
More details in the next blog.
ciao,
Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment